Just last month, Microsoft announced over 100 exciting updates spanning generative AI infrastructure breakthroughs, new tools, and advancements in adoption, productivity, and security.
In this webinar, we will drill into the most relevant AI announcements by Microsoft and discuss the potential impact of new products and use cases for startups. Join us to learn about game-changing updates for anyone building with AI.
Here are the main topics we’ll cover:
· Microsoft AI Supercomputer: More power, better pricing with Nvidia partnership, and new purpose-built silicon.
· Simplification of OSS LLM Interactions: Streamlining interactions (Llama2, Mistral, Jais) through easy API calls.
· Updates to Azure OpenAI Service: Enhancing Azure OpenAI Service with multi-modal capability, OpenAI GPT-4 fine-tuning, OpenAI GPT-4 Turbo with Vision, and cost-effective pricing.
· New Vector Search and Semantic Ranking: Prioritizing precision in information retrieval.
· Enhanced Responsible AI Tools: Facilitating the development of applications that build consumer and enterprise trust with advanced security measures and ethical considerations.